Cosmetic Body Procedures
In General, Comestic Body Procedures, along with Face, Breast and Nose Procedures that I perform, can help give you a renewed physical and emotional self-confidence.The most important first step is for us to have a consultation to discuss your concerns, needs, expectations and to answer ALL of your questions. Having a mutual understanding is valuable for your success since your well being is my main concern. – Brian D. Cohen, M.D.
Cosmetic Body Procedures Performed in Our Great Neck and Manhattan Offices
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck) – An abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) tightens the abdominal walls and removes excess skin to create a flatter contour of the abdomen.
- Arm Lift – Brachioplasty, commonly known as an arm lift, attempts to produce a more natural and youthful look by removing the fat and excess skin hanging down from the upper arms
- Body Contouring after Weight Loss – After large amounts of weight loss, many patients are left with loose, hanging skin that has been stretched out by the excess weight and does not conform to the body’s new contours.
- Liposuction – The most popular cosmetic surgery procedure in the U.S. today, liposuction sculpts the body by removing undesirable fat from areas of the body such as the abdomen, waist, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees, neck and upper arms that have not responded to diet and exercise.
- Mommy Makeovers – Giving birth can be one of the most rewarding experiences of a woman’s life. Unfortunately, pregnancy and breast-feeding often result in unwanted changes in a woman’s body.
- Thigh Lift – A thigh lift is performed to tighten the skin around the inner thigh to form a more aesthetically pleasing frame.
Contact Our Great Neck Plastic Surgeon
If you are interested in receiving any of our cosmetic body procedures and would like a consultation, don’t hesitate to contact our office. Also feel free to browse through our cosmetic body procedures before and after photos in our photo gallery!