Cosmetic Face Procedures
Face procedures along with procedures of the Breast, Body and Nose that I perform can help give you a renewed physical and emotional self confidence. The most important first step is for us to have a consultation to discuss your concerns, needs, expectations and to answer ALL of your questions. Having a mutual understanding is valuable for your success since your well being is my main concern. Brian D. Cohen, M.D.
Cosmetic Face Procedures Performed in Our Great Neck and Manhattan Offices
- Facelift– Facelifts counteract these signs of aging by tightening muscle, removing fat, and trimming excess skin, giving your face a fresher, youthful look.
- Neck Lift– Neck lift surgery is a procedure that can smooth and tighten the skin on the neck and provide a more toned and youthful appearance.
- Blepharoplasty (Eye Lift)– Blepharoplasty (Eye Lift Surgery) can rejuvenate puffy, sagging or tired-looking eyes by removing excess fat, skin, and muscle from the upper and lower eyelids.
- Browlift– Browlifts can revitalize drooping or lined foreheads, helping you look less angry, sad or tired.
- Chin Augmentation-Chin augmentation is often performed to provide a more balanced facial appearance and create a chin that is stronger, wider or longer, depending on each patient’s individual goals.
- Otoplasty– Ear surgery typically serves two functions: setting prominent ears back closer to the head, and reducing the size of large ears.
- Fat Grafting– Fat grafting, also known as autologous fat transfer or liposculpture, is a surgical procedure that involves restoring lost volume in the face with the patient’s own fat, taken from the abdomen, thighs or other areas.
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery-Pediatric plastic and reconstructive surgery is an important type of procedure for external deformities that requires special care and precision.